Access to systems end electronic servicesΑ. FIRST TIME ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
To access electronic services, after your registration you may to need to activate your account here. Please take care when choosing the password, and keep it strictly personal.
Β. ALREADY ACTIVATED ACCOUNT
1. For the StudentsWeb service, user the login/password the Secretary Office gave you on a separate paper.
2. To access the email service and Debian computers, use your username and password.
Τhe password is the one you chose during the activation process, or the one the system administrators gave you directly.
3. On Windows machines, the username is the same as for the email service, the password will be different.
4. CENTRAL SERVICES - LDAP (Eudoxus, laptop connection, elearn, pithos etc.): the username for all services is firstname.lastname@example.org, while the password does not change.
C. PASSWORD LOSS - REISSUE
For StudentsWeb and services like email, debian, wifi, elearn , ask for a new one at the Secretary Office.
Please have an ID with you.
If you lost your windows password, send an email to sysadm AT csd.uoc.gr from the Department email service (not from outside accounts eg. gmail, yahoo) and ask for a new password.
D. PASSWORD CHANGE
To change your LDAP password (email, debian, wifi, elearn etc):
1. STUDENTS (under- and graduates) here.
2. Instructors – courses accounts - guest - staff here.