- Best Paper Award, with Alexandros Vassiliades, Giorgos Flouris, Antonis Bikakis, Nick Bassiliades and Dimitris Plexousakis, at the 4th International Conference on Logic and Argumentation (CLAR 2021) for the paper "A Multi Attack Argumentation Framework".
- Best Paper Award, with Ioannis Chrysakis, Giorgos Flouris, Maria Makridaki, Yannis Roussakis, Georgios Samaritakis, Nikoleta Tsabanaki, Elias Tzortzakakis, Elisjana Ymeralli, Tom Seymoens, Anastasia Dimou and Ruben Verborgh at the 35th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec 2021), for the paper “A Rewarding Framework for Crowdsourcing to Increase Privacy Awareness”.
- Best Poster & Demo Award, with Vangelis Kritsotakis, Yannis Roussakis and Maria
Theodoridou, at the 14th SEMANTiCS 2018 European conference on Semantic Technologies and AI, for the contribution “Assistive Query Building for Semantic Data”.
- Best Paper Award, with Abdelghani Chibani, Dimitris Plexousakis and Yacine Amirat) at the
6th International Symposium on Rules (RuleML'12), for the paper “A Production Rule-based
Framework for Causal and Epistemic Reasoning”, which was invited for presentation in the
Subarea Spotlight Track of the 26th Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI’12).
- “Manasaki” Fellowship, by the University of Crete, for excellence in doctoral studies.
- Best Student Paper Award, with Dimitris Plexousakis at the 5th Hellenic Conference on
Artificial Intelligence, SETN'08, for the paper “A Theory of Action, Knowledge and Time in the Event
- Student/Researcher Scholarship by the Institute of Computer Science, FORTH.